About Bank of Baroda Demat Account
Bank of Baroda is a reputed bank in India and is also one of the oldest banks of the country. The bank has been around since 1908. After the stock trading process, was dematerialized in India in 1996. Many banks offered the Demat accounts to the customers.
However, since opening a Demat account is a big commitment and customers cannot trust all banks equally to act as a stockbroker for them.
Advantages of Bank of Baroda Demat Account
Bank of Baroda is a leader in the Indian banking sector. As mentioned above, it is one of the oldest financial institutions in India. And has a long list of satisfied customers. The Bank of Baroda Demat accounts are especially popular because of the credibility the brand name carries.
- Instant selling and purchasing: The online Demat accounts provide you the opportunity to buy and sell your stocks and certificates instantly. You do not have to wait for an institute to open or stand in long queues to get the job done.
- Hassle-free transfers: The next and one of the biggest advantages of Demat accounts is that they allow you to transfer your shares in a completely hassle-free manner. You can transfer the shares at any time in the digital space.
- No stamp duty: Now, when investors can send, receive and store trading documents online, there is no room for the stamp duty charges.
- No loss of documents: This is another major reason why you must opt for the Demat account. Previously, it was common for individuals to find their share documents getting misplaced or lost either from where they stored or in the mail.
- Transparency: If you are looking for transparency in stock trading, then definitely opt for a Demat account. With the advent of the internet and the digital space, everything has become transparent. Also, you can see and track the stocks and shares easily.
Steps to open an online account
- Fill in your credentials on the mini form that pops up. The contact information like Name, Mobile Number & City.
- Once you’ve filled up the online form and click ok, it goes to their back office for processing. They will arrange a call back from their sales executive who would then assist you in the rest of the formalities. The representative will then help you with the KYC upload process.
- You can upload your KYC documents i.e. Adhaar Card, PAN card and address proof, etc documents online as well. All you need to do is scan these documents in a clear format and upload them on the website itself.
- Once you have uploaded the documents, the verification process will be carried out wherein the company executive may call you to cross-check all your details.
- Post verification, your account will be activated within 24-48 hours.
With the Bank of Baroda Trading Account, you can surely enjoy many benefits:
- Trade across multiple segments all at one go; i.e. from Equity to currency, from Options to Futures and from Derivatives to Commodity, you can trade on all segments here.
- State of the art Technology driven Apps be it desktop or mobile Apps. This will enable you scale up on your trading career much faster than you would have attributed.
- Comprehensive research analysis tools and analytics are done in this company which enables customers to trade better
- They also have simplified education tools for the investors so that they can take demos of all the trading platforms and start trading efficiently
- Their trading platforms are available via omni channel networks – Trading Terminal, Mobile Apps for trading platform, Offline trade as well as Online trade.
The Bank of Baroda Demat accounts are much sought after and that too with good reason. So if you are looking to open a Demat account, you can definitely consider doing so with this old and reputed Indian bank.
The bank has a very good support team that would guide you at every step. It also helps you with your investments after understanding your risk appetite.