About IDBI Demat Account
IDBI Capital is the depository participant (DP) of NSDL and CDSL, two national depositories in India. The company offers a 3-in-1 account (trading, Demat and savings account) to its customers. It links together all the accounts to facilitate easier and faster transactions.
IDBI Capital offers online trading in Equities, F&O, Mutual Funds, and IPOs, etc. It also distributes Third-Party Products, like Fixed Income Products, Mutual Funds, etc., The company is amongst the top 10 MF distributors in India.
Benefits of IDBI Demat Account
|Free Account Opening: In such a competitive industry, where most market players are charging for opening up the Demat Account. IDBI does not charge a single Rupee towards the Account opening charge.|
|Discount on Brokerage: The IDBI Direct Demat account offers multiple discounts to customers on their brokerage charges. You can also customize your brokerage plan as per your trading patterns.|
|Leverage or Exposure Benefit: With IDBI Demat Account, you get an exposure of up to 15 times over your Margin Money.|
|Personalized Wealth Management Service: HNI customers also get privileged personalized wealth management services. This helps them through their trade.|
IDBI Trading Platforms
IDBI Capital offers stock trading services through online and offline modes. For online trading, the customers can choose between desktop, mobile and web platforms. IDBI provides following trading platforms to its customers-
- Website Trading
- IDBI Direct
How to Open IDBI Demat Account?
To Open IDBI Direct Demat Account seamlessly within a few minutes. All you need to do is follow some simple steps and your account will be created:
- Click on the button below that says “Open Demat Account”
- Once you click on that button, a pop-up will appear. You need to enter all the details.
- You need to fill all details accurately as that will become part of your Trading & Demat Account.
- An executive will call you and also ask you to fill in an EKYC form, where you need information like Aadhaar number, PAN number, and date of birth, and bank details such as account number and the IFSC code.
- Once you are done with the form filling, you also need to upload your KYC documents on their website itself. KYC documents could be your Adhaar Card, your PAN Card and your address proof, along with a passport size photo and a canceled cheque.
- Once you have uploaded your KYC documents, the system will prompt you that you will receive a verification call from the IDBI Direct Sales team.
- The verification is generally done physically but in this situation, they could also verify through a Webcam or Video Call.
- On successful completion of the above steps, IDBI Direct will issue your Demat Account and Trading account details and you can log in immediately to get started.
IDBI Demat Account Login
The company offers IDBI Direct Webpage, mobile trading, dealer assisted trading. To enlarge its business and grow customer loyalty towards them.
IDBI Demat Account App Login Process
Adding wings to the active traders, the company introduces IDBI Direct 1.4 to speed up the buying and selling process in the competitive market with more safety and intense research.
To be a part of IDBI Direct 1.4 look down the procedure to have it in your phone: –
- Keeping it simple, it is a must-have a trading or a Demat account with the firm. If you don’t have yet, ask for one today as they have exciting offers for new clients.
- Once you are a customer of the firm look for IDBI Direct 1.4 on google play store or app store.
- Download the app and run it on your phone.
- Open the icon that appeared where it will be asked to input the client ID and password.
- There is a procedure of dual authorization followed by the company. They may ask you to enter any specified details or you may receive an OTP on your registered phone number.
- Once you’re on the dashboard you can start using services instantly.
Demat Account Web Login
Sign up in IDBI Direct Website Login and get used to of awesome trading experience. All you need to do is: –
- Open an account (Trading/Demat) and visit IDBI Direct Website Login.
- The web page will ask you to enter log-in information.
- You can enter your user Login ID or registered mobile phone, followed by a password and date of birth.
- And here you are ready to create an all-new customized trading account.
IDBI Direct Backoffice Login
Real-time services and liberty to operate IDBI Direct account at your convenience, with this motto comes IDBI Direct Backoffice Login. Follow these steps and you’re there on Back office page: –
- To get customer support online, go to the back-office page.
- A window asking for login credentials will be visible.
- Input the login id/ mobile number, password and date of birth, thereafter you reach on the main page of back office login.
IDBI Demat Account Charges
IDBI Capital offers online trading in Equities, F&O, Mutual Funds, and IPOs etc. It also distributes Third-Party Products, like Fixed Income Products, Mutual Funds etc., The company is amongst the top 10 MF distributors in India.
Demat Account Charges
|Transactions||Amount (in Rupees)|
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||500/-|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||0/-|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||0/-|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||450/-|
IDBI Direct Disadvantages
IDBI Direct is definitely a big shot in the Indian stock trading industry. However, they still need to look after some important factors that may seem to be disadvantageous for their respective customers or the one who is willing to join them in the near future:-
- They still do not have any toll free number for their respective customers to reach out.
- Their mobile app has time and again received a lot of negative criticism with respect to features like slow update speed.
IDBI Direct has definitely evolved as a fully integrated financial services provider and brokerage firm in the past few years.
However, this has not let them overlook certain factors that may cause their respective investors or traders to face difficulties.
As a matter of fact, the total number of complaints received against them on the NSE and BSE last year was a lot less as compared to their respective competitors.