About Karvy Demat Account
Karvy Stock Broking Limited (Karvy) is a SEBI registered Stock Broker. Depository Participant, Portfolio Manager and distributor of financial products in India. It has offered trading services at BSE, NSE, and MCX since 2004.
Karvy Stock Broking is part of Karvy Group, a Hyderabad based diversified financial service provider. It was founded in 1982. Karvy group of companies serve over 7 crore customers and over 800 corporates.
Karvy is an electronic custodian registered with NSDL and CDSL. It has offered depository participant services to retail and corporate customers since 1998.
Why Open a Karvy Trading Account?
Opening up a trading account is mandatory because the Demat account only safeguard and protect shares. So for flexible and convenient trading, you need to have an appropriate trading account.
Here is the quick list of benefits to opening up a trading account with Karvy are as follows-
- Karvy Group allows customers to open up a trading account for free and as does charge AMC for the account maintenance.
- Apart from this, the company offers flexible trading solutions through which customers can experience flexible and versatile trading.
- The company also helps in offline and online trading things.
- The best thing is it responds to all the complaints lodged by the customers quickly.
Services Offered by Karvy Depository Services
|e-Services (to handle account online)|
|Dematerialization (to convert physical shares to electronic)|
|Pledge (to pledge securities to avail a loan)|
|Account Transfer (to transfer securities to another account)|
Karvy Trading Platform and Tools
This application can be downloaded and installed on your computer for a complete trading solution for members across several exchange venues including NSE.
Online Mobile Trading App:
KARVY Mobile Application is available for android and iPhone and it gives the Investor the convenience of secure and real-time access to quotes and trading even on move.
It comes with a low bandwidth Web Platform and Xpress Platform. Provides the convenience to trade anywhere on mobiles, laptops, and tablets. It provides the option to invest in all of the financial products. And also enables customers to view their portfolio online. Also provides access various research reports and views on stocks.
It also provides them with a facility to communicate with Karvy’s research/advisory teams online.
Karvy Demat Account Login
Karvy ranks among the top players in almost all the fields it operates. It is India’s largest Registrar and Transfer Agent with a client base of nearly 500 blue chip companies, managing over 70 million accounts.
Technology is all it relies upon and the Karvy Login would land you on the platforms where you can as well make use of it.
Karvy Demat Account App Login Process
The smartphones we own, apps are always the seamless way to use anything. Here is the KarvyOnline app which is yet another powerful app. A host of features such as Live market, powerful analytics, portfolio holdings, extensive research reports, and many more.
Follow the brief instructions for Karvy App Login.
- You need a Demat account in order to trade, which will help you get your hands on the client id and password
- Head up to the table given below and click on the link of the app compatible with the OS of your phone
- You now need to download the app and then further run it with entering the client id and password.
- The last step is to create a new 2FA password of your own, for further log-ins.
Karvy Demat Account Website Login
The website process is actually more comfortable and easier as compared to an app. This does not require you to download any kind of additional software, which takes up a lot of space in your device.
Follow the process given below to Karvy Website Login.
- Demat account is must here as well.
- Note down the client id and password they provide
- Fill in the noted down client id and password
- You now need to change the password with a 2FA password of your own.
Karvy Backoffice Login Process
Karvy Backoffice Login is for the time when you need to go past the transactions you already performed.
You can collect transaction reports, profit-and-loss statements, and others from the back office page. Here you shall be able to as well download the holdings, tax information, positions and other. The steps to log in are.
- Of course, Demat account and its activities are the primary need
- The second this you need to do is fetch out the client id and password you use for trading
- Enter the client id and password
- Download what you need.
Karvy Demat Account Charges
|Charges||Amount (in Rupees)|
|Annual Maintenance Charges||500/-|
|Demat Charges||5/- per certificate + Courier Charges 40/-|
|Remit Charges||20/- for every 100 securities or 20/- per certificate whichever is higher|
|Margin Money||0/- to 1,00,000/-|
|GST||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
|Other Charges||1. 100/- per Demat Rejection|
2. 100/- per Client Modification Request
3. 100/- per DIS Lost Request
4. 100/- per request for physical statements
Karvy Demat Account Disadvantages
The Karvy broking is one of the prominent stockbroking groups available in India. So with the benefits, the company has various disadvantages listed below-
- The company does not enable customers to open up a 3 in 1 account.
- It does not provide offline to online options for trading.
- It offers no referral offers and holiday offers to the customers.
Karvy is the topmost stockbroking and financial service providing a group available in India for investors. It offers flexible brokerage plans, financial products, and services for ease and flexibility.
If you are looking for any stock broking house for having a reliable trading service then Karvy should be at the top of your search list.