What if I tell you that you can make money out of your daily surfing on the internet. All you need to do a little more than usual, like going through online paid surveys, offers, reading some emails.
On a conventional note, you get nothing while doing so. But with GetPaidtoTry, you will get paid while doing all of the above-mentioned online actions. Exciting right! So sit back and relax. I will do a profound GetPaidtoTry Review in this article. So stay tuned till the end.
UPDATE: GetPaidto Survey is out of service now.
Well, it really shouldn’t come as a surprise that we all spend unlimited time on the internet no matter where we are. Mostly something or other is always connected to our phone and internet.
Whether streaming on Netflix, web surfing, gaming, or online shopping, etc. Most of the time gets wasted on a daily, and we get nothing out of it.
What is GetPaidtoTry?
GetPaidtoTry is not the actual web research firm that provides surveys to help companies understand consumer demand and trends.
It more often sends you the sign-up offers from other companies and websites and offers commission for your valuable reviews and trials.
Well, GetPaidtoTry is a North American survey website that helps people to earn passive income from filling out various surveys, email reading, completing offers, and referring other folks to come and join this service.
Like most survey sites and online money-making platforms, GetPaidtoTry also claims that “You Won’t Get Rich” with it. But obviously, you will able to convert your free time as a passive income opportunity.
The website offers easy and profitable options like completing surveys, joining other websites, reading emails, and finishing various trial offers. The website is not limited to surveys only.
Moreover, signing up with GetPaidtotry is undoubtedly free of charge. However, you may have to provide some personal information about yourself while completing the profile. Further, this helpful information about you will ensure the type of surveys and trial offers you receive.
Hence, you will be answering to those only where your opinions matter the most. Al last, I would say that the website process of making money online is quite simple and optional on the other hand. It is helpful if you are interested in sharing your opinions with the world and, in return, get rewarded for that.
How much you can earn?
The earning usually depends on person to person. It cannot make your fortune, and rather it provides an opportunity to generate passive income in your spare time only.
Hence, the more time you would spend here and complete tasks, the more money you will earn.
If talking about surveys alone, they reward from $0.05 to $2 per survey at the same time. How much you can earn from surveys always depends on the kind and the length of the study.
Similarly, while reading emails can generate you around $0.01 to $0.05 per email. Moreover, you will get transferred $5 on your first free sign-up. Likewise, there are various other ways that you can perform to get paid from GetPaidtoTry in your free time.
4 ways to earn from GetPaidtoTry
Coming back to my previous point, I will go through all those different methods on GetPaidtoTry that you can try.
- Filling Out GetPaidtoTry Survey: Well, this is not the only survey provider from which you will be receiving surveys. It has partnered with various other survey sites like Global Test Market Survey, Panda Research, etc. You will be receiving the sign-up offers from these websites as well. So, by completing surveys, you can earn around from $0.05 to $2 per survey. Moreover, the earnings depend on the type of survey you will be reviewing and its length, and it will take 5 to 40 minutes to complete.
- Completing GetPaidtotry Offers: You can also complement various offers to get paid from GetPaidtoTry. However, sometimes you may have to sign up or take a subscription to a free trial for products and services. That can be a little bit frustrating as you will start getting sponsored emails from various firms.
Moreover, if you forget to cancel the subscription before your free trial ends, you may be charged for products you don’t want. You can expect to earn from $0.05 to $5 per offer in the case of offers. The increase is relatively much compared to other options.
- Reading Emails: Well, reading through emails is an effortless task that you can do while sitting on a couch or from anywhere. These tasks can make you earn $0.01 to $0.05 per email. To claim your earn from reading emails, you need to open the emails and then click on the links provided at the end to ensure that you have read the email.
- Refer a friend: You can earn rewards in real cash by inviting other people through referral links. You can pocket sweet money of $0.05 for each referral that will join. Moreover, if you refer 50 or more people every month, you can earn around $1 per referral.
How do you get paid?
First, you should know that you need to have a certain amount of money generated via completing surveys, reading emails, finishing offers, etc.
Unlike other survey websites, set a payout amount of a minimum of $30 to get paid. But GetPaidtoTry has a low minimum payment threshold of $10 only.
And now that you have accounted for $10 in your GetPaidtoTry profile, you can easily get it through an Amazon e-gift card or get paid via Payoneer.
This website does not use PayPal as one of its payment methods. Instead, you can payout your earnings via Payoneer, which is again a better fast and easy option for transactions.
Easy steps to free sign up in GetPaidtoTry
As you know that GetPaidtoTry is entirely free of cost and does not require any signup charges. To get started with this website, follow the step-by-step simplification mentioned below:
- Well, the first thing first is that GetPaidtoTry is only available for American citizens. If you live outside, you cannot avail of benefits from it. Join Now & Get $5 Sign up Bonus
- Luckily, you qualified for its first requirement. You can go to their website.
- After going to the sign-up section will give you a form containing a detailed personal questionnaire, such as initial info about yourself and a phone number, job, income, education, etc.
- Now you will be qualified for surveys based upon your profile information.
- After that, you can start reading different emails to earn money extra money through this platform.
There is no chance that the website is legit or a scam.
GetPaidtoTry is undoubtedly a legit survey website.
You don’t have a charge while signing up, and you will encounter any issues related to Payment payout.
This way, the site is good if you want to earn money in your spare time by reading emails, doing some surveys, completing offers, and a lot more.
This site won’t disappoint unless you do not mind its low pay scale over surveys, offers, email reading.
As obviously, it does pay low comparatively to other online earning options and websites. All over the website is reasonable and provides you an opportunity to earn in your free time. And it is legitimate and scam-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would I get charged for signing up?
No, GetPaidtoTry is completely free for sign-up. Other than your personal details for the types of surveys you will receive, it won’t ask for any charges.
Is GetPaidToTry legit or a scam?
Yes, it is undoubtedly legitimate and pays you genuinely for your useful opinions and completed offers.
How can I earn from GetPaidtoTry?
Well, it has four simple and easy ways of earning. You can either Fill out best-paid surveys, Read emails, Complete offers or Refer a friend to earn from this website.
What are the payment options?
After reaching the minimum payment threshold of $10, you can either choose an Amazon e-gift card or Payoneer to get paid from GetPaidtoTry.
- Earn immediate $5 just for Sign up
- Different ways to earn money apart from surveys
- A low minimum payment threshold of $10
- Refer at least 50 people a month and earn $1 per referral sign up
- A low pay ratio for completing tasks or getting referrals
- Most offers will ask to insert credit card details for free trail
- Asks for personal details to get started like Phone Number, etc
- Only American people can use this website
- A limited payment option namely Payoneer and Amazon E-gift card