Swagbucks is a freebie online reward website that compliments you with points for completing tasks on the website. These points are called SB, which are not just points. Well, you can redeem them in whatever suitable option you choose from PayPal money or gift cards.
It is among the oldest survey websites that have been in this industry for a long time now.
You may also like :
Below, I have done a profound Swagbucks Review for you. So that you know everything before you step into signing up with Swagbucks.
You will encounter numerous ways in which you can make an extra few dollars or even more. But most of them require some skill and experience as well.
However, at this time, when almost everything is just one click away, so readily available. Then, there must be options that require the slightest knowledge and effortless online money-making means.
Like paid surveys that offer you an amazing opportunity from which you can earn a few extra dollars.
All you need to do is provide your opinion on products and services with a quick survey, and you can earn either points or real cash. So to let you know that several survey websites offer you to make money online with minimal requirements.
One of those popular and trustworthy survey sites is Swagbucks.
The platform is completely free and has a variety of ways to earn money apart from surveys.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks has been paying continuously its users genuinely for a span of time and has become well known among people.
It provides various online tasks from where you can earn SBs to redeem them later. Its parent company is Prodege, a digital marketing company, and has acquired an A+ rating from BBB (Better Business Bureau).
From the most trustworthy consumer review website called Trustpilot, Swagbucks has received 16,000 reviews.
This also boosted it a 4.5-star rating. Until now it has paid around $420 million in rewards.
Well, this states its authenticity among people who doubt its legitimacy. Swagbucks is a good platform for people who want to earn some money online in their spare time.
It will not make you rich, but it can reward you for simple online tasks that require nothing but the time you waste on mundane things.
Like if you love searching on the web you can earn from that as well with Swagbucks.
Even while playing Swagbucks games and watching videos can be a possible means to earn some money with Swagbucks.
How much you can earn?
Well, you might be thinking about how much you can make from Swagbucks in a day or a month.
In most cases, it only depends on the time you want to invest; the more time you give, the more you can. Moreover, the website is entirely free of cost and various fun online tasks to perform.
On average, you can make a single dollar in 10 minutes up to $5 in an hour. So think, if you give one hour daily, you can around $90 in a month.
Well, this would be a rare case to earn a dollar every time as not all surveys will pay you that much.
If you want to earn from surveys only, you can expect a few cents to a dollar per survey. Moreover, the earnings you will receive depends on the study’s length and how much time it takes to complete.
Furthermore, you can earn from various other online tasks such as downloading apps that can give you $0.10 to $0.50.
You can also play games and can earn up to $0.15. However, unlike other websites, it gives many more tasks like finding swag codes, referring a friend, web search, online shopping, coupons, videos, etc.
In addition to that, Swagbucks works with the point system and other websites like Vindale Research, which has a quite complicated point system.
You will find a lucid and coherent point conversion into real cash or gift cards as I told you earlier that Swagbucks points are called SBs.
So moving on, Typically, 1 SB is equivalent to one cent. The good part of Swagbucks is that it has a shallow payment threshold.
You can cash out your SBs after earning 300 Swagbucks which would rephrase into $3 in PayPal cash or gift cards.
Moreover, making 300 Swagbucks is an absolute no-brainer. People have earned anywhere from 50 to 100 SBs per survey. Therefore, you can earn up to $60 a month, which is quite decent for your free time, which you would have wasted otherwise.
Similar Survey Site
Multiple ways to earn Swagbucks
As to say, I have already mentioned to you that it offers multifarious options to earn SBs in your free time.
- Answering Swagbucks Surveys: This goes without saying that you can earn from surveys. Apart from various other ways, surveys always create a win-win situation. These surveys range from 5 to 10 minutes, and you can make anywhere from 20 to 100 SB each.
- Swagbucks Watch Videos: You can also earn some SBs from watching videos only. However, the cash flow isn’t quite impressive. Watching a half hour or so, you can only make around 1 or 2 SBs, equal to 1 or 2 cents. You can watch videos of new recipes, also movie trailers, celebrity news, etc.
- Online shopping: We all love shopping. Along with Amazon, Swagbucks has aligned with various brands and companies such as eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, and different specialty stores.
A conventional purchase would give you around 3 SBs for every dollar you will spend. Your SBs can boost up a lot faster the more you shop.
- Play Games: Do you play games? Well, now you can earn while playing games also. On average, you can generate nearly 12 to 16 SBs per dollar spent on games. You can Swagasaurus Run, Swag Jump, Swag Memory, etc.
When you play your favorite game or make any in-game purchases through games like Bejeweled, Casino, Deal or No Deal, etc., you get paid for a game you have been playing here on Swagbucks.
- Download Apps: Like playing games and watching videos, you can also earn money while downloading apps, installing them, and using them for a specific period. You can get a different amount of points ranging from 10 to 50 Swagpoints.
- SwagButton: You can install a free browser extension for Google Chrome called SwagButton. It will take seconds, and it will also notify you anytime you are visiting a site where you can earn SBs.
- Find Swag Codes: A fun way to earn bonus points through Swag codes on the internet. These codes are short combinations of words and numbers that can give you immediate SBs. However, these codes expire after some time, like an hour or sometimes in a day.
You can find them hidden anywhere on the site and various Swagbucks social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. Once you got the code, you can paste that code in the “Swag Code” section. Moreover, if you are using SwagButton or the Android or iOS app, you will be notified that a new code is available. It will tell you exactly where to find the code.
- Swagbucks Search the Web: on average, we search at least 10 to 20 times a day. It also depends on the person as well. You know what? You can add up a small number of points just b searching the web as you usually do. It can help you earn up to 20 SBs or even more immediately if you search using SwagButton, a free browser extension for Google Chrome.
Plus, you will earn 25 points just for installing this extension.
- Coupons: Well, to uplift your points, Swagbucks provides coupons to save money at the store. Meanwhile, it will also reward you with SBs when you use those coupons. So it is a kind of double win!
You will get 1 Swagbucks for every coupon you will print. So, for example, if you can print up to 50 coupons, you will earn 25 SBs on each coupon you redeem.
- Refer a Friend: You can also refer this to your friend. If they happen to join the app and start earning, you will automatically be paid 10% of their SBs. In addition to this, if they add the SwagButton too, you will get 100 SB more.
How do you get paid?
The payment method is no different from various other survey sites.
However, if you focus on its payment threshold, that is just 300 SBs equivalent to $3. Swagbucks offers various options to earn you easily reach this payout amount.
Once you have acquired minimum SBs, you can cash out them effortlessly through PayPal money or Gift cards.
However, PayPal cash would take around 10 to 14 days to transfer into your account.
If you want to redeem your points into gift cards, it has got multiple gift cards from popular brands and stores like Amazon, Visa, Target, The Home Depot, Walmart, Domino’s, Flipkart, etc.
Similar Survey site
Survey Junkie Review
Few steps to follow if you want to earn from Swagbucks
Signing up with Swagbucks is no difficult task to perform, nor it takes less than a few minutes. So, let’s go through step by step to log in to the Swagbucks account successfully:
- Unfortunately, Swagbucks is not available worldwide. First of all, you need to know that you will be residing in any of the following countries: The USA, The UK, Australia, Ireland, and Canada.
- Luckily, you live in one of the countries. So let’s first go to the website of Swagbucks.
- All you need to do is to provide initial information about yourself.
- Fill up your full name, email ID, and set a secure password for your future logins.
There you go! Ready to start earning from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks Review Verdict
There is no doubt that the website is legit or a scam.
Swagbucks is undoubtedly a legit survey website.
You don’t have a charge while signing up, and you will not encounter any issues related to Payment payout.
This way, the site is good if you want to earn money in your spare time by playing games, doing some surveys, watching videos, and a lot more.
All over the website is good and provides you an opportunity to earn in your free time. And it is legitimate and scam-free.
to know more about survey, please visit here
Frequently Asked Questions
Would I get charged for signing up?
No, Swagbucks is completely free for sign-up. Other than your personal details for the types of paid surveys you will receive, it won’t ask for any charges.
Is Swagbucks Legit?
Yes, it is undoubtedly legitimate, pays you genuinely for your useful opinions, and completes other online tasks.
How can I earn from Swagbucks?
Well, Swagbucks offers multifarious ways to earn from the website. Such as completing Swagbucks surveys, coupons, online shopping, Swagbucks watch, Swagbucks searching the web, Swag codes, playing games, etc.
What are the payment options?
After reaching the minimum payment threshold of 300 points, equivalent to $3 respectively, you can either choose gift cards or PayPal to get paid from Swagbucks.
Is Swagbucks Safe?
Yes, Swagbucks is owned by Prodege and is 100% safe and secure to use.
- An exceptional low payment threshold of 300 GBs only
- Many ways to earn
- Awesome discounts on gift cards
- Multiple ways to redeem points
- A very low payout for watching videos compare to other options
- Not available worldwide